Technical Lead, Canada Makes Program
Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
Curtis has recently joined Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters as Technical lead for Canada Makes.
Canada Makes (CM) is a national program that supports CME’s mission to help manufacturers grow. CM facilitates a network of private, public, academic and nonprofit entities dedicated to promoting the accelerated adoption and development of advanced and additive manufacturing in Canada.
• 25+ years in high volume automotive manufacturing.
• Casting, machining, injection molding and assembly
• Experience managing operations in NA, Europe and China
3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
• 3+ years developing AM subject matter expertise in industrial AM
• Via working in industry, consulting and educating
• One of three partners in Canadian Additive Manufacturing Solutions Inc.
• CE Instructor for 3DP and Additive Manufacturing for Mohawk College.