Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show 2019
September 30 – October 3, 2019
The International Centre
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- All conference registrations include entrance to the keynote presentations, panel discussions, Hall 1-4 exhibits and show floor activities on September 30 – October 3, 2019.
- Conference passes include access to Halls 1-4, keynote presentations, panel discussions, ALL of the technical sessions on the day(s) selected, receptions and lunch(es) on day(s) selected.
- Conference Pass holders may attend presentations in any meeting room on the day(s) selected.
- CMTS is a business event. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted.
- SME has the right to amend this program as necessary. In the event of a cancellation, SME is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. We recommend purchasing refundable airline tickets.
- Cancellation Policy: Only written requests received by SME on or before September 23, 2019 will receive a full refund, less a $50 administrative fee. Exhibit floor registration and tour registration are non-refundable.
CMTS 2019 Attendee Registration
|Early Bird Rates thru|
August 15, 2019
|Standard Rates Effective|
August 16, 2019
|All Access Pass||$1,100||$1,250|
|Full Conference Pass (3 days)||$900||$1,000|
|2-Day Conference Pass||$700||$800|
|1-Day Conference Pass||$400||$500|
|Exhibits Plus (Exhibit Floor plus 1 conference session)||$225||$250|
|Exhibit Floor||Thru Sept. 27, 2019|
|Starting Sept. 28, 2019|
- SME Members receive a 20% discount off the standard price. Entrance to the exhibits is always FREE for SME Members.
- Academic Pricing: 20% discount on Conference Pricing. Discount does not apply to the exhibit floor, exhibits plus, tours, or workshops.
- Full-Time Students: 50% discount on Conference Pricing. Discount does not apply to exhibit floor, exhibits plus, tours, or workshops.