CMTS provides a unique, hands-on learning environment in which attendees can discover revolutionary manufacturing technologies.
- Composites, Metals & Advanced Materials
- Contract Manufacturing Services
- Digital & Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Finishing & Coatings
- Integrated Assembly & Robotics
Halls 2, 3 & 4
Machine Tools, Tooling & Metalworking offering visitors the largest side-by-side comparison of live, working equipment in Canada
- Machining Centres, Milling and Boring Machines
- Cutting Tools & Accessories
- Metal Forming & Fabricating Equipment
- Quality, Measurement & Inspection Equipment
- And much more!
“We attend to educate ourselves on the latest machine tool models and features, as well as to get a feel for the local support that can be expected with these products. [Reading] about the latest technology or tools in the periodicals we receive can only go so far. I find the ability to attend CMTS to touch and see that same technology you read about is invaluable.”
NEIL TEAGUE, PRESIDENT
RICE TOOL AND MANUFACTURING INC.