CMTS isn’t just about the exhibits. It’s power-packed with education programming and networking activities that build knowledge and relationships.
Registration for the CMTS 2017 Conference is coming soon! Register now for the exhibits and we’ll notify you when conference registration opens.
Advanced Manufacturing Canada (AMC) Conference & Pavilion
In its third iteration and featured for the first time at CMTS, the AMC Conference will continue the national dialogue on Canada’s productivity challenge. Hot topics include automation, automation economics and workforce development.
- Automation & Robotics in Manufacturing
- Factory of the Future
- Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Manufacturing
- Research from Academia and Top Universities
- Workforce Challenges and Building Capabilities
RAPID Canada Conference & Pavilion
RAPID Canada is an industry-leading forum for the latest developments, applications and techniques specific to additive manufacturing, 3D printing and 3D scanning. Produced by SME, RAPID is the industry’s longest-running event dedicated to additive manufacturing, and will celebrate its third year in Canada at CMTS 2017. Don’t miss the RAPID Pavilion within the Advanced Manufacturing Hall at CMTS.
- Keynotes – Kick off your day with leading visionaries and futurists who will share their perspectives on technological advancements that will shape Canada’s manufacturing future.
- Panel Discussions – Panels of industry experts are convened to educate the CMTS audience on critical issues facing Canada’s manufacturing sectors including automotive, aerospace and medical device manufacturing, among others.
- Tech Talks – These technical sessions on the show floor are hands-on, specific, technical talks that hit the pressure points and pains for today’s Canadian manufacturer. Leading suppliers and solution providers will offer real-world case studies and testimonials solving today’s manufacturing challenges.
- Exhibitor Demos and more – Don’t miss equipment demos, ask-the-expert sessions, along with a variety of in-booth, hands-on learning right on the show floor.