CMTS isn’t just about the exhibits. It’s power-packed with education programming and networking activities that build knowledge and relationships.
Advanced Manufacturing Canada (AMC) Conference
The AMC Conference will continue the national dialogue on Canada’s productivity challenge. Hot topics include robotics and automation, automation economics and workforce development.
- Automation & Robotics in Manufacturing
- Factory of the Future
- Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart Manufacturing
- Research from Academia and Top Universities
- Workforce Challenges and Building Capabilities
RAPID Canada Conference
RAPID Canada is an industry-leading forum for the latest developments, applications and techniques specific to additive manufacturing, 3D printing and 3D scanning. Produced by SME, RAPID is the industry’s longest-running event dedicated to additive manufacturing, and will celebrate its fourth year in Canada at CMTS 2019.
- Keynotes – Kick off your day with leading visionaries and futurists who will share their perspectives on technological advancements that will shape Canada’s manufacturing future.
- Tech Talks – These technical sessions on the show floor are hands-on, specific, technical talks that hit the pressure points and pains for today’s Canadian manufacturer. Leading suppliers and solution providers will offer real-world case studies and testimonials solving today’s manufacturing challenges.
- Exhibitor Demos and more – Don’t miss equipment demos, ask-the-expert sessions, along with a variety of in-booth, hands-on learning right on the show floor.