With the change of technology and implementation of Industry 4.0 within the Automation and Robotics industry, the dynamics of the workforce are changing.
This panel of experts will address some of the following questions that will be part of an interactive hour of discussion with the audience participation:
1) Will robots really be taking over the future workforce?
2) How do we upskill the existing workforce?
3) How can we ensure recent college/university graduates have the skills needed for a career in todays advanced manufacturing environment when they graduate?
4) What roles do industry, academia and government play?
5) Why are the dynamics of skills changing and how do we adapt?
Learn and participate in a lively discussion with experts from Canadian Industry as they share their strengths, challenges and opportunities for a better Canadian skilled workforce.