Explore Leading Technologies.
Meet the Manufacturing Experts.
Experience more than 3,000,000 lbs of manufacturing equipment in action and connect with 700+ suppliers of technologies and solutions under one roof demonstrating live, working equipment.
CMTS features the latest in Machine Tools, Tooling, Forming, and Fabricating technologies along with the cutting-edge innovations in Advanced Manufacturing including Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing, Automation and Robotics as well as Design Engineering. CMTS provides attendees from all walks of manufacturing an experience they never forget and often repeat: a hands-on, flexible, learning environment of revolutionary technologies.
CMTS 2017 will once again showcase high-level technical sessions and keynote presentations from industry experts along with a host of new networking and interactive experiences for visitors.
EDUCATION LINEUP — POWER-PACKED LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- Keynotes – Kick off your day with leading visionaries and futurists who will share their perspectives on technological advancements that will shape Canada’s manufacturing future.
- Panel Discussions – Panels of industry experts are convened to educate the CMTS audience on critical issues facing Canada’s manufacturing sectors including automotive, aerospace and medical device manufacturing, among others.
- RAPID Canada Conference – Returning alongside CMTS in 2017. Learn about the latest developments in additive manufacturing/3D technologies, from leading experts on this disruptive technological innovation in manufacturing.
- Advanced Manufacturing Canada (AMC) Conference – In its third iteration and featured for the first time at CMTS, the AMC Conference will continue the national dialogue on Canada’s productivity challenge. Hot topics include automation, automation economics and workforce development.
- Tech Talk Theatre – These technical sessions on the show floor are hands-on, specific, technical talks that hit the pressure points and pains for today’s Canadian manufacturer. Leading suppliers and solution providers will offer real-world case studies and testimonials solving today’s manufacturing challenges.
- Exhibitor Demos, Lunch & Learns and more – Don’t miss equipment demos, ask-the-expert sessions, along with a variety of in-booth, hands-on learning right on the show floor.
NETWORKING EVENTS — BUILDING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Opening Night Celebration – Join CMTS alumni visitors, exhibitors, partners and media to celebrate Canadian manufacturing successes as Canada marks its 150th birthday!
- Job Shop Night – A celebration and evening of appreciation for Canada’s small- to medium-sized manufacturers. Join us for the ‘late night at CMTS’ where exhibits are open until 8:00 PM so busy job shops don’t have to shut down to visit CMTS.
- Conference Delegates Reception – Conference delegates, speakers, advisors and sponsors are invited to enjoy this time to connect after their sessions wrap up at CMTS.
- Exhibitor Socials – Found amongst the exhibits, enjoy the elevated experience many exhibitors offer with hospitality events within their booth during event hours.