Additive Manufacturing for Production: Isn’t it time you considered it?
Vesna Cota, Additive Manufacturing Design & Development Specialist, Automotive Product Development, Tyco Electronics Canada, , a TE Connectivity Company
Robert Bell, President, Applied Precision, Inc.
Jim Kor, President, EcoLogic, Inc
This 3 hour workshop will combine classroom learning, interactive discussion, and application examples. Industry experts will participate in a panel discussion focusing on the possibilities and challenges of implementing Additive Manufacturing into Canadian industry. Information on the basics of Additive Manufacturing, what you need to consider and how it applies to you will be covered. Additional topics include:
- The 7 Additive Manufacturing processes as determined by ASTM
- What Additive Manufacturing can do
- Challenges to Implementing Additive Manufacturing
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Robert Bell, President, Applied Precision
- Dr. Gord Campbell, PhD, PEng, CCE, Senior Research Officer, Medical Devices, National Research Council Canada
- Robert J. Crawhall, PhD, P.Eng, PMP, Innoxec Innovation Executive Services
- Jim Kor, President, EcoLogic
- Ehsan Toyserkani, Ph.D., P.Eng, Associate Professor, Multi-Scale Additive Manufacturing Lab, University of Waterloo