CMTS provides manufacturing professionals from decision makers to job shop workers a variety of high-level technical sessions, keynote presentations and live panel discussions from industry experts. Hundreds attend our conferences to keep up-to-date with industry trends, learn about upcoming challenges and opportunities for manufacturers and acquire additional skills beneficial to their personal development.
- Keynote Presentation: Sandra Pupatello “Manufacturing Matters”
- Workforce Development Panel Discussion “Attracting the High Skilled Talent in Ontario: A Panel Addressing the Skilled Workforce Shortage”
- Medical Manufacturing Innovations Series Conference Sessions
- APMA (Automotive Parts Manufacturers’ Association) Annual Outlook Conference
- Workshop: Additive Manufacturing for Production: Isn’t it time you considered it?
- Mazak Lunch and Learn and Seminars
- FESTO Seminars@CMTS
- Microsoft Dynamics & BDO: Need Business Software that can keep up with your Business? Lunch & Learn